Location: Clyde, North Carolina
Haywood Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible OBGYN physician to join their hospital-employed group in Western NC North Carolina.
The incoming physician will join a supportive, well-established practice conveniently located on the hospital campus near charming downtown Waynesville!
- Join 2 OBGYN's and 1 GYN only physician and 1 CNM
- Our group is open to both experienced physicians and newly trained residents
- 50/50 mix of obstetrics and gynecology
- Dynamic and well established partners with high volume collaborative surgical practice. Offering advanced laparoscopic and vaginal procedures including vNOTES.
- Level 1 Nursery
- Call 10 days per month including 1 weekend per month
- Supportive/ Collaborative Urology practice available to consult with
- Clyde is just 25miles from AVL near Lake Junaluska and downtown Waynesville.
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Haywood Regional Medical Center, a Duke LifePoint Hospital, offers an array of inpatient and outpatient services alongside Haywood Regional Health and Fitness Center, Outpatient Care Center, hospice facility and two urgent care centers. The main campus is comprised of 154-beds, is accredited by The Joint Commission and the American College of Cardiology Chest Pain Center, and Center of Excellence from the Addario Lung Cancer Foundation. As part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, HRMC is supported by Duke University Health System's world-renowned leadership in clinical excellence and quality care.
Located just 20 miles west of Asheville, Clyde offers the North Carolina version of cozy, small town America while surrounded by the Smoky Mountains.