Location: Kennewick, Washington
Trios Health is seeking a motivated Family Medicine physician to serve as the Director for their Family Medicine Residency Program in Kennewick, Washington. The incoming Program Director will work alongside faculty to provide quality training for residents. The Family Medicine Program Director provides leadership and oversees the operations and academic training requirements of the Family Medicine Residency Program. Position includes competitive salary and benefits, annual CME allowance, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
General Responsibilities Include:
- Oversight and quality of didactic and educational environment
- Evaluation and development of faculty and the associate program director
- Evaluation and development of residents
- Ensure program meets all requirements from the regulatory body (ACGME)
- Participation in scholarly activity
- Supervise in the residency clinic
- Direct patient care
This position is full-time, 1.0 FTE with 0.5 FTE dedicated to administrative time for the residency program, and 0.5 FTE dedicated to supervision of residents and direct patient care (clinical activity).
Located in the Tri-Cities of eastern Washington, Kennewick sits along the banks of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima rivers offering affordable housing and a low cost of living. Outdoor activities abound in this sun-drenched community with over 300 days of sunshine per year!