Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Havasu Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Urologist to join their multi-specialty group in Lake Havasu City, AZ. With a large referral base and the need for additional Urology services in the community, the incoming physician can expect to grow a successful practice quickly.
- Join an established practice
- Hospital employed position
- State-of-the-art technology available with NEW Xi da Vinci Surgical System
- Call is shared at 1:3
- Office space is located within walking distance from the hospital
Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level IV Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers patients a broad cross-section of specialty services ranging from comprehensive Cardiac Care to OB/GYN to an array of surgical specialties.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community's charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks, make Lake Havasu City a great place to live and practice medicine.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance