Location: Lebanon, Tennessee
Trousdale Medical Center, is recruiting an Internal Medicine physician to join an established primary care practice in Hartsville, TN.
- The clinic, located near the hospital, has flexible scheduling options available!
- Outpatient only
- The incoming physician will see all ages
- Clinic call is shared with the other primary care providers and is by phone only (answering service takes the first call)
- Sign On Bonus
- Hospital Employment with Comprehensive Benefits Package (including 401k and EAP)
- Paid Vacation, Paid Malpractice
- Practice Management Support
- Annual CME
- Student Loan Assistance
HighPoint Health System-Trousdale Medical Center, a 25-bed critical access hospital, is in Hartsville, Tennessee. It is part of the HighPoint Health System comprised of 100+ bed hospitals and another critical access hospital, all in north-eastern Tennessee. Trousdale Medical Center provides crucial services to its community, both inpatient and outpatient, as well as specialty clinics to provide access to non-critical healthcare.
Community and Lifestyle:
Free of the hustle and bustle of metropolitan life, Hartsville sits roughly an hour northeast of Nashville, TN on the Cumberland River. Recreational opportunities are both water and land-based between the river and the abundance of the forest. Live your best life with access to fresh air and the amenities of Nashville just a drive away. Hartsville is a short drive to Gallatin, TN, and Lebanon, TN both of which offer additional housing options and additional restaurants and shopping experiences. You must see Hartsville to appreciate how this town really does put the Heart in Hartsville!