Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System - Medical Specialists, the region's leader in cutting-edge and compassionate care invites qualified infectious disease physicians to join our team.
Cohesive, physician practice-employed group inclusive of Internal Medicine,Nephrology, Endocrinology and Rheumatology delivering quality care to a catchment area of 310K+.
Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Nine provider multi-specialty group affords patient continuity
- Target patient load average of 10 inpatients/14 outpatient per day
- Participation with Antimicrobial Stewardship and Microbiology
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222 all private bed Duke LifePoint hospital opened its doors in 2019. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Behavioral Health, Weight Loss Center and Women's and Children's Center. As the regional referral hospital we provide care in 65 specialties and subspecialties
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior with access to hundreds of miles of untouched wilderness, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Thrive in a family friendly and active community with adventure and activities year round. Home to Northern Michigan University and tourist driven economic well-being.
"The largest town in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, still small Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior, making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts..." - USA Today 10 Best