Location: Clyde, North Carolina
Haywood Regional Medical Center , a Duke LifePoint Hospital in Clyde, North Carolina is growing with the addition of a full-time BC/BE Cardiologist to strengthen our established team. We are seeking a full time physician to join our established group but work at our sister hospital in Sylva, NC- Harris Regional Hospital, a Duke LifePoint Hospital.
Our Current group is composed of 3 Physicians, 2 Cardiologists and 1 Interventional cardiologist along with midlevel support.
- General Cardiology
- Join Haywood Cardiology Group, a hospital owned Cardiology practice in Clyde,NC
- Best of both worlds; part of the established group in Clyde while practicing autonomously at a satellite clinic in Sylva, NC on the campus of Harris Regional Hospital.
- Group consists of physicians and mid-levels
- Outpatient clinic with shared call
- Procedures will be done at Haywood Regional Medical Center
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Harris Regional Hospital is an 86-bed acute care facility located in Sylva, NC. With a long-standing reputation for excellent care, this fully accredited hospital has been providing care to western North Carolina residents since 1929. Harris offers five major service lines, including orthopedics, cardiology, general surgery, women's care, and emergency medicine, as well as many other areas of subspecialty care.
Sylva, NC is less than one hour west of Asheville and adjacent to the university town of Cullowhee, NC, home of Western Carolina University. Sylva and the surrounding area feature hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails, waterfalls, and whitewater rafting and kayaking. Access to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the Nantahala Outdoor Center, and the cultural legacy of Cherokee, NC. Jackson County is known as the official North Carolina Trout Capital with clear mountain streams running throughout the county. Mountain golf and snow skiing are also within a few minutes' drive.
- 50min to Asheville
- 2hrs to Knoxville
- 3hrs to Charlotte
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty