Location: Marquette, Michigan
UP Health System - Marquette Heart & Vascular Institute, the region's leader in cutting-edge and compassionate cardiac care invites qualified electrophysiologists to join our team.
Cohesive, physician practice-employed group inclusive of non-invasive, invasive, interventional, EP and cardiovascular thoracic surgery delivering cardiac care to a catchment area of 310K+. UP Health System offers the only full spectrum cardiology program in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
About the Position:
- UP Health System-Marquette opened in 2019
- EP does not participate in general cardiology call
- APP Support
- Flexible scheduling
- Hybrid Cath Lab room
- Block time
- Focus on Quality: UP Health System-Marquette was the first hospital in Michigan & the 4th in the nation to earn the prestigious ACC Cardiac Cath Lab Accreditation with PCI.
- Chest Pain Center Accredited from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Leapfrog A in patient safety
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
UP Health System - Marquette, a 222-bed Duke LifePoint hospital that opened its doors in 2019 provides care in 65 specialties and subspecialties. Major services include its Heart Institute, Cancer Center, Brain and Spine Center, Rehabilitation Center, Behavioral Health, Digestive Health, Weight Loss Center and Women's and Children's Center. The hospital provides the region's premier services in imaging, surgery and laboratory and is home to the UP-Telehealth Network, a leading telehealth network in the nation.
Located in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marquette sits on the shores of Lake Superior making it a hotspot for outdoor enthusiasts. Home to Northern Michigan University, thrive in an environment rich in natural beauty, local history, cultural diversity, & economic well-being. Sawyer International Airport is conveniently located 16 miles S of Marquette with daily service to Detroit, Minneapolis, and Chicago.