Location: Russellville, Arkansas
Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 170-bed facility located in Russellville, AR, is seeking a BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join an established, employed practice.
- Enjoy working in the inpatient and outpatient settings
- Clinic is located approximately 1 mile from the hospital
- Hospital Call is 10 days/mo.
- Collaborative medical staff and administrative support
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty
Saint Mary's Regional Health System offers community focused healthcare services in Russellville, AR. Saint Mary's 170-bed acute care hospital is a Level III Trauma Center and offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient services, including cardiology, gastroenterology, endoscopy, women's services, intensive care, inpatient rehab services, medical imaging, sleep medicine, pulmonology and urology. Additionally, Saint Mary's Cancer Center and Turning Point Behavioral Health provide patients with vital specialized care. At Saint Mary's, we continually invest in technology to deliver a comprehensive range of services that set us apart as a leader in healthcare for the River Valley.
Community and Lifestyle:
Do you love the idea of walking down the main street in the morning, grabbing a cup of coffee at your local coffee shop and heading off to work only to finish your day in your kayak, taking a quick hike or bike ride? If so, Russellville is the place for you. With our increasing number of urban shops and living area, our growing cultural atmosphere, amazing schools and an increasing number of job opportunities, Russellville has something for everyone.
15 Best Things to Do in Russellville (Arkansas):
- Lake Dardanelle State Park
- Ozark-St. Francis National Forest
- Arkansas Tech Museum
- Historic Missouri-Pacific Railroad Depot
- Museum of Automobiles
- Bona Dea Trails & Sanctuary
- Petit Jean State Park
- Subiaco Abbey
- Mount Nebo State Park
- Russellville Aquatic Center
- Potts Inn Museum
- The Center for the Arts
- The Old Post Road Recreation Area and Campground
- Fat Daddy's Bar-B-Que
- Piney Bay Recreation Area