Location: South Orange, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17635773
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Family Medicine Physician for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of the largest non-profit healthcare networks in New Jersey, is seeking a Family Medicine Physician for an excellent opportunity at the Village Family Medicine in South Orange, NJ. This role is ideal for an enthusiastic and skilled Family Medicine Physician to join a growing team of specialists, pediatricians, geriatricians, gastroenterologists, cardiologists, and endovascular medicine specialists.
The physician will be responsible for the provision of family medicine services in the outpatient setting and be expected to deliver comprehensive medical care to patients and engage in clinical care in the field of family medicine. In addition to the core expertise managing the clinical problems of chronic disease and the acutely ill, the Physician will work to enhance the performance of the department and the healthcare system by:
- Prompt and complete attention to all patient care needs including diagnosis, treatment, and the performance of medical procedures (within their scope of practice).
- Employing quality and process improvement techniques
- Collaboration, communication, and coordination with all physicians and healthcare personnel caring for patients.
- Efficient use of departmental, hospital, and healthcare resources
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Must be BE/BC in Family Medicine
- NJ licensed or eligible for licensure in NJ, CDS, and DEA
- Must be interested in caring for newborns
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System - eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted "Great Place to Work "- 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All resident and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Brian Mills, Physician Recruiter at Brian.Mills@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's "Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For" list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.