This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Lynne.Jensen@LVHN.org.
At Lehigh Valley Health Network- Pocono you can provide community care and impact lives of your patients! We are seeking enthusiastic BC/BE Otolaryngologist who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful East Stroudsburg, PA.
- A champion for ENT and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Pocono region is a year-round outdoor adventure! With over 67,000 acres of freedom you can enjoy activities such as golfing, hiking, biking, boating, and skiing! Famous for its resorts, scenic mountains, and 150 serene lakes you can work and relax right where you live. The region also includes affordable housing, safe neighborhoods, and quality schools. Just 80 miles west of NYC and 100 miles North of Philadelphia a world of opportunity awaits in the Poconos. To learn more about the Poconos visit: www.poconomountains.com
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.