Location: Morristown, New Jersey
Internal Number: 16470067
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Pediatric Pulmonologist for a Great Opportunity in New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking an additional Pediatric Pulmonologist to join the Pulmonology and Respiratory Center for Children at Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. Our highly trained team of pediatric physicians provide a full range of pediatric pulmonary care services, including full pulmonary function testing and bronchoscopy capabilities. We are an approved CFF Care Center and run the pediatric sleep medicine program.
This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled pediatric pulmonologist to join a well-established practice with a robust staff. The ideal candidate should be collaborative and will be responsible for providing direct outpatient care to patients with possible pediatric pulmonary disorders at Atlantic Health System Hospitals, outpatient facilities and associated satellite locations. This position will have both clinical and academic responsibilities including primary and consultative inpatient and outpatient responsibilities.
- Must be BE/BC in Pediatrics and Pulmonary Medicine
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of New Jersey
- Open to New Graduates and Experienced Physicians
- Demonstrated success working individually and as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this please send your CV to Dr. Arthur Atlas, Division Chief at Arthur.Atlas@atlantichealth.org or Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.