Lehigh Valley Reilly Children's Hospital is the region's only children's hospital! LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region.
- Our medical and surgical pediatric specialties are growing. We're primarily located at our Children's Specialty Center next to the children's hospital as well as a number of satellite offices.
- Our department of pediatrics includes a large pediatric primary care network servicing children in the Lehigh Valley.
- Our children's hospital includes a 12 bed PICU, a 40 bed NICU, a 24 bed emergency department, a 12 bed observation unit, and a 30 bed medical-surgical unit. We also have a cancer and infusion center and an ambulatory surgery center, both located next door to the children's hospital in our children's specialty center.
- Our newly renovated 12-bed pediatric intensive care unit (PICU) is staffed 24/7 by a team of intensivists and highly trained and certified PICU nurses. We have more than 20 years of experience critical care to the kids in our community.
- A brand-new Children's ER opened this summer. It is the largest Pediatric ER outside of Philadelphia.
- The team serves a broad geographic area that includes parts of central and northeast Pennsylvania with pediatric transport providing ground and helicopter transports across the entire region.
- Desire to lead others in providing excellence in family-centered care, program development, continuous improvement, and scholarly activities.
- 5+ years practicing experience in Pediatric Pulmonology
- Must be Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
- Fellowship Trained
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.