- We are a mature general urology practice in the Los Angeles area comprised of 3 urologists looking to hire 2 more, with immediate openings available.
- Fellowship training in FPMRS, robotics, and/or endourology is welcome but not required.
- The practice is over 35 years old in a safe suburb of Los Angeles, and the dominant group in the area, with a very wide referral base. 3 other local urologists plan to retire within the next 3 years.
- The group covers 3 hospitals within a 3 mile radius, and the primary hospital has holmium and thulium lasers, as well as a Si robot, with a Xi recently purchased. There are 2 office locations with 10 exam rooms and 4 procedure rooms in the primary office.
- The group performs over 1200 cases/year, with high female, oncology, and stone volumes.
- The patient population is diverse, with a significant English, Spanish, and Chinese speaking population. The office has several interpreters available.
- We are especially interested in those seeking a long-term partnership track, but 1-2 year interim job seekers are also welcome.
- A competitive salary/benefits package is available.
- The local neighborhood is safe, and the school districts are strong. Southern California comes with great weather all year-round, and surf and snow are within a 1 hour drive.
Internal Number: 1
About Felix Yip, MD
Graduate of University of Wisconsin Medical School. In Urology private practice in Los Angeles area for over 35 years covering general adult and pediatric urology in a multi-ethnic community.