Tucson Medical Center is actively recruiting for a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join our existing employed medical group in Sunny Tucson Arizona! TMC is a 630+ bed non-profit community teaching hospital in the heart of Tucson serving Southern Arizona since 1943. This position will be 100% clinic based.
Excellent compensation package
Quality and Productivity incentive bonuses
Generous paid time off
Collegial work environment
Highly skilled support staff
Tucson is an outdoor enthusiast’s playground including great schools, arts & culture, great amenities and a low cost of living. Enjoy the best Southwest Arizona has to offer in the Old Pueblo!
For immediate consideration please submit your CV.
Katherine S. McPherson, MBA, FASPR, CMSR, SHRM-SCP
Executive Director Physician Recruitment and Provider Relations
Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree from an accredited program. Board certified/eligible.
Must become credentialed at TMC through the Professional Staffing Office prior to appointment. Must have and maintain a current Arizona state license as a Physician including prescriptive authority. Must obtain and maintain a current Federal Drug Enforcement Agency License for prescribing controlled substances. Must obtain and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support.
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
• Pediatric Pulmonologist needed for existing practice experiencing patient growth.
• Join this well-known and highly respected employed medical group at Tucson Medical Center. This opportunity is for a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist who is looking for a broad-based practice that offers a true work/life balance.
• Join this collegial team that is community based and patient focused. EPIC is our EMR.
• This practice offers a highly competitive compensation package including paid relocation, sign-on, etc. This practice is 95%n clinic-based and 5% hospital.
• Come practice where others love to vacation and enjoy Tucson at its finest: With over 330 days of sunshine a year, and an outdoor lifestyle not to be rivaled. Tucson offers excellent schools, shopping, arts & culture, and a robust economy with a low cost-of-living.
• Excellent Compensation Package
• Robust Paid Time Off
• Loan Forgiveness
• Paid CME, Malpractice and robust benefit package
• Paid relocation
• Sign-On bonus
• Highly skilled support staff
• Collegial, team-oriented work environment
For immediate consideration email your CV to Katherine.McPherson@tmcaz.com or call 520-324-1277 for more information.