Providence is calling a Sales Associate (Gift Shop, Varied shifts, Supplemental - 0.0 FTE) to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Identify and respond to customer needs in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Maintain communications with the Gift Shop manager regarding inventory, customer feedback and overall needs
- Ensure that work environment is kept neat and clean, all merchandise is placed in their respective places.
- Conduct sale transactions, which may include operating a Point of Sale system.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Ability to operate Point of Sale system
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work cooperatively with others, exercise good judgment and work as a team player
- Ability to conceptualize, to read, to write, and understand the English language, and give accurate feedback/information, verbally or in writing
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- High School graduate
- Retail experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center has a commanding presence in Spokane, Washington and is a beacon of hope and healing for patients throughout the region. We have over 600 beds and are chosen by people from across the state for the da Vinci surgical robotic for heart surgery and parents from all over the Inland Northwest who have children with life-threatening conditions know they'll find the care and comfort they need at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Patient Services
Req ID: 154496