Providence is calling a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist to the Providence Behavioral Medical Group.
We are seeking a Therapist – Licensed Marriage and Family to provide psychotherapy for inpatient and outpatient, individual, group and/or family services to improve or maintain the social, emotional, functional, and physical health status of the client. Work in collaboration with client and/or family, physician, other staff and other community services to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate appropriate treatment.
In this position you will:
- Establish a medical plan intended to assist the client to reach or maintain mutually acceptable goals. Implement plan of care.
- Re-evaluate client's progress and recommends necessary changes in the plan of care.
- Confer with team members regarding client's progress and plans, and provides documentation of the same.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation needed to process service claims.
- Implement care/services that recognize age/diversity specific needs/issues of customers served.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Master's Degree in Marital and Family Therapy or related field.
- Two years' experience in psychotherapy; systems training.
- Current Alaska License in Marriage and Family Therapy.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Social Work / Care Management / Counseling
Req ID: 144548