Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Administrative Assistant III \(1\.0, Days\) to work in the Bariatric and Weight Loss department at Swedish First Hill, in Seattle, WA\.
In this position you will:
- Covera wide range of highly complex and moderate to high volume of administrative tasks in support of an director of operations, medical director for endocrinology and medical director of bariatric
- Provide exceptional customer service to customers and visitors
- Create, type, edit, and proofread various department documents; creating and maintaining filing systems; scheduling meetings and arranging travel
- Enter, extract and analyze data into reports and presentations; coordinating budget preparation; auditing or reconciling financial statements and invoices
- Manage workload required to complete organization projects; including but not limited to scheduling rooms for seminars, classes and ensuring appropriate staffing and resources are available to provide the service
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of a Secretarial Program or college level coursework and equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of three \(3\) years of job related experience including responsible administrative work supporting a high level executive in a major organization or other appropriate experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs \(Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint\)
- Knowledge of scheduling programs, email, voice mail, additional software knowledge may be required for individual departments
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- AA degree preferred
- Health Care experience preferred
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Administrative \(Non\-Clinical\)
Req ID: 151484